Raspberry Banana Bonanza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Options, options, options! Yup, that's what cooking is all about, and this recipe gives us a bonanza of choices. You can have our Raspberry Banana Bonanza as a light, creamy mousse, or a frozen fruit ice cream - without changing the ingredients!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 1 banana, peeled, cut into chunks, and frozen
- 3 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 tablespoon rum (optional)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
What To Do:
- Place raspberries and banana in a food processor. Process until raspberries and banana are finely chopped. Add remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
- Serve immediately as a light raspberry mousse or If you'd rather have a refreshing fruit ice cream, place it in a bowl, cover, and freeze about 2 hours or until ready to serve. Soften slightly before serving, if desired.
To freeze the banana, simply peel it and cut it into 2-inch chunks. Place the chunks in a resealable plastic bag and place in the freezer 1 to 2 hours.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Do you love bacon? How about cheese? If you nodded enthusiastically to either of those, then you're about to experience something wonderful...a Bacon and Cheese Lover's Pie. It's a quiche-style dish that's absolutely loaded with cheese, bacon, and some chopped spinach. You'll be smiling from your first forkful to your last.