Valentine's Day Pizza
Nothing will thrill your sweetie more than this decadent homemade chocolate-strawberry treat! You can put it together in no time, and it'll make you look like a pastry chef.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (19.8-ounce) package brownie mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) package fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced in half
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat an 8-inch square pan and an 8-inch round pan with cooking spray. Pour equal amounts of batter into each pan and spread over pan bottoms.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; let cool completely.
- Without cutting, remove whole 8" x 8" brownie from square pan and place diagonally on a large platter.
- Without cutting, remove whole 8" brownie from round pan. Cut circle in half and place the halves on platter with flat sides against the two top sides of the diagonal, forming a heart shape.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and whipped topping until smooth. With a wet table knife, spread mixture evenly over brownie heart then arrange strawberries evenly over whipped topping mixture. Cut and serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
02 08 13
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you thought it was difficult to make homemade ravioli then you're in for a real treat. Our Homemade Crab Ravioli is such a breeze, you won't even break a sweat getting dinner ready!