Valentine's Day Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nothing will thrill your sweetie more than this decadent homemade chocolate-strawberry treat! You can put it together in no time, and it'll make you look like a pastry chef.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (19.8-ounce) package brownie mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) package fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced in half
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat an 8-inch square pan and an 8-inch round pan with cooking spray. Pour equal amounts of batter into each pan and spread over pan bottoms.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; let cool completely.
- Without cutting, remove whole 8" x 8" brownie from square pan and place diagonally on a large platter.
- Without cutting, remove whole 8" brownie from round pan. Cut circle in half and place the halves on platter with flat sides against the two top sides of the diagonal, forming a heart shape.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and whipped topping until smooth. With a wet table knife, spread mixture evenly over brownie heart then arrange strawberries evenly over whipped topping mixture. Cut and serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
- To make it extra fancy, I like to melt some chocolate chips in the microwave and drizzle over entire heart before slicing. Just before serving, top each slice with an extra dollop of whipped topping. Mmm!
- For other tempting treats, download our Recipes for Romance: 30 Valentine's Day Desserts and Drink Recipes free eCookbook.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like copycat restaurant recipes, then our recipe for Shrimp on the Barbie is right up your alley. This recipe tastes like it came straight out of your favorite steakhouse. It's the flavorful blend of seasonings that really give it that "down under" flavor!