Easter Meat Pie
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
- READY IN
- 1 Hr
Perfect for brunch or dinner on Easter Sunday, our Easter Meat Pie packs big flavor in each bite that we know your gang will love!
What You'll Need:
- 1 package refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 (1-pound) container ricotta cheese
- 3 eggs
pound cooked ham, diced
pound Genoa salami, diced
cup shredded mozzarella cheese
teaspoon garlic powder
teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Unroll 1 pie crust and place in a 9-inch pie plate.
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese and eggs; beat with an electric mixer. Stir in ham, salami, mozzarella cheese, garlic powder, and pepper. Pour mixture into crust and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Place remaining pie crust on top and fold edges together to seal. Cut six 1-inch slits in top crust.
- Bake 1 hour, or until crust is golden brown. Cool 10 minutes, then slice and serve.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES