Easter Brunch Punch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serving punch at a holiday brunch or other party is not only festive, but it makes things easier for you as the host. Give our Easter Brunch Punch a try and you'll see just what we mean. Everybody'll be happy, including you!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups peach nectar
- 1 (1-liter) bottle ginger ale
- 5 cups ice cubes
- Orange, lemon, and pineapple slices for garnish
What to Do
- In a large punch bowl, combine orange juice and lemonade concentrates, and pineapple juice and peach nectar; stir until well combined.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve then stir in ginger ale and ice cubes, float fruit slices on top, and serve immediately.
- If you prefer an alcoholic version of this Easter punch, substitute 1 (750-ml) bottle of champagne for the ginger ale.
- Give your guests some options! Check out our other great drink recipes that are perfect for Easter: Speedy Spring Cooler and Creamy Fruit Punch.
- Looking for even more Easter recipes? Download our Mr. Food Easter Celebration: 35 Excellent Easter Recipes free eCookbook for brunch, dinner, and dessert favorites!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a delicious and guilt-free way to enjoy apple coffee cake! This recipe comes from our new diabetic-friendly cookbook, Guilt-Free Comfort Favorites. Don't worry, we're not sacrificing any of the taste. In fact, just one bite, and you're going to be hooked! Don't be surprised when family and neighbors are lining up outside your kitchen for a taste of our Guilt-Free Apple Lovers' Coffee Cake!