Easter Brunch Punch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serving punch at a holiday brunch or other party is not only festive, but it makes things easier for you as the host. Give our Easter Brunch Punch a try and you'll see just what we mean. Everybody'll be happy, including you!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups peach nectar
- 1 (1-liter) bottle ginger ale
- 5 cups ice cubes
- Orange, lemon, and pineapple slices for garnish
What To Do:
- In a large punch bowl, combine orange juice and lemonade concentrates, and pineapple juice and peach nectar; stir until well combined.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve then stir in ginger ale and ice cubes, float fruit slices on top, and serve immediately.
- If you prefer an alcoholic version of this Easter punch, substitute 1 (750-ml) bottle of champagne for the ginger ale.
- Give your guests some options! Check out our other great drink recipes that are perfect for Easter: Speedy Spring Cooler and Creamy Fruit Punch.
- Looking for even more Easter recipes? Download our Mr. Food Easter Celebration: 35 Excellent Easter Recipes free eCookbook for brunch, dinner, and dessert favorites!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!