Roasted Potato Salad with Cilantro-Lime Dressing
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
- READY IN
- 1 Hr
This is certainly a refreshing and tangy twist on potato salad. It's the perfect go-along for a light lunch, or a hearty dinner. Just remember to make a little extra because it will disappear fast!
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds red Idaho potatoes, diced
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lime
teaspoon coarse sea salt, divided
teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 3 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes, 2 tablespoons oil, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon lime zest, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and black pepper. Place on prepared baking sheet in single layer.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes, flipping potatoes twice with a spatula at about 20 minute intervals, or until crispy and slightly browned.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining oil, remaining salt, juice of the lime, honey, and cilantro. Whisk well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes with spinach and tomatoes. Add dressing and toss gently to coat.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
04 16 14