Banana Pancakes with Peanut Butter and Jelly Syrups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 12 (4-inch) pancakes
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Calling kids of all ages! We can easily go back to our childhoods with just one bite of this classic flavor combo - PB & J.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups baking mix
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup regular or reduced-fat peanut butter spread
- Strawberry syrup
What To Do:
In a large bowl, whisk together baking mix, buttermilk, banana, eggs, and cinnamon just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Melt 1 tablespoon butter on a hot griddle; pour about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto griddle. Cook pancakes until tops are covered with bubbles; turn and cook other side of pancakes. Repeat procedure with remaining butter and pancake batter.
- Whisk together maple syrup and peanut butter until smooth. Serve pancakes with peanut butter mixture and strawberry syrup.
For fun miniature servings, try pouring 1 tablespoon of the batter per pancake on the hot griddle to make mini pancakes.
- If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our free eBook, Perfectly Easy Pancakes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.