Blueberry Dutch Pancake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Imagine the aroma coming from your oven when you bake our recipe for a Blueberry Dutch Pancake. This German pancake recipe is packed with antioxidant-rich blueberries which add a burst of freshness to every bite.
What You'll Need:
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 large whole egg
- 1 large egg white
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
What To Do:
- Position rack in lower third of oven and preheat to 425 degrees F. Coat a deep dish pie plate with cooking spray, add butter, and place in oven about 5 minutes, or until butter is melted. Remove from oven.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg and egg white. Whisk in flour, milk, vanilla, granulated sugar, and salt. Stir in blueberries. Pour batter into prepared pie plate and return to oven.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until edges are puffed and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle confectioners' sugar evenly over top. Cut into wedges and serve hot.
If you love blueberries as much as we do, you're going to want to try our recipe for Blueberry Bread Pudding! And we've got lots of other awesome recipes with blueberries on our website, so check them out!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Make room burritos, 'cause there's a new contender in town, and they're going by the name of Tex-Mex Hand Pies! These creamy hand pies are stuffed full of Tex-Mex favorites like salsa, chicken and lots of creamy cheese. You're going to wish you had more hands.