Perfectly Easy Pancakes
Top 10 Simple French Toast Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothing like waking up in the morning to smell of baked French toast. We love it too which is why we've compiled our best French toast recipes that are sure to make your morning extra-special! You'll learn how to make cinnamon French toast, stuffed French toast, French toast casserole recipes, and everything in between!
1. Chocolate Banana Baked French Toast The perfect marriage of chocolate and fruit, this savory french toast recipe is sure to be a welcome relief from your hectic day!
3. French Toast Souffle With a delicate powdered sugar topping, a French Toast Souffle is exactly the kind of homestyle breakfast casserole that you'd been hoping to find! Make your friends a fan of this simple French toast casserole overnight!
5. Mexican French Toast Who can deny a touch of strawberries in their breakfast? This simple French toast recipe is the ideal way to show someone how much you love them!
7. French Toast Bread Pudding Bread pudding is the perfect way to change up your regular French toast routine. This egg bread recipe makes a great dessert too!
9. French Toast Rollups Here's something you don't see everyday: French Toast Rollups! For a simple French toast recipe that's both kid-friendly and super-quick, you'll want to give this recipe a go!
Bonus French Toast Recipes
11. Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast You'll feel like you woke up in a charming country inn when you taste this stuffed French toast. This simple French toast recipe will give you a breakfast that's so creamy smooth, it's like eating a warm dessert cheesecake!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
There's a popular new (well, maybe not so new) ingredient that so versatile and good for you, we just had to share it! It's coconut oil, and it can be used to make everything from popcorn to scrambled eggs, from sauteed chicken to baked goods. We used it to make our Banana Chocolate Swirl Cake and is it ever moist and delicious!