Caesar Baked Ravioli
- COOK TIME
- 55 Min
- READY IN
- 55 Min
Just because this is named "Caesar" doesn't mean it has to be a salad. Noooo! But when we take that popular Caesar taste and combine it with something unexpected, we get two surprises in one!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-¾ ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
cup sour cream
- 1 (1.2 ounce) package dry Caesar salad dressing mix
- 1 (25 ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli, thawed
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen Italian green beans, thawed and drained
cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 7- x 11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, milk, sour cream, and Caesar dressing mix; mix well. Gently stir in ravioli and green beans until well combined.
- Pour into prepared baking dish; sprinkle with bread crumbs. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 50 minutes, then remove cover and bake an additinal 5 to 7 minutes, or until bread crumbs are golden and ravioli are warmed through.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
06 05 13