Picture Perfect Noodle Ring
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
- READY IN
- 35 Min
Our Picture Perfect Noodle ring is a "dead ringer" for a favorite cake shape, but we did some out of the box thinking and now it doubles as a centerpiece and a tasty go-along for any main course.
What You'll Need:
- 1 package (8 ounces) fine egg noodles
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 eggs, beaten
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Prepare the noodles according to the package directions; drain. Coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan, combine the cheese, ketchup, and butter over medium-low heat, stirring until completely melted.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the Worcestershire sauce and salt. Add the noodles and the beaten eggs; mix well and spoon into the Bundt pan, packing down lightly.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until firm and light golden. Allow to sit for 5 minutes then carefully invert onto a serving platter and serve.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
10 12 12