Cream Cheese and Lox Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
I know cream cheese and lox doesn't sound very Italian, but it tastes so good I just had to include it. (After all, it is pasta!)
What You'll Need:
- 12 ounces bow tie pasta
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 (3-ounce) package smoked salmon (lox), chopped
What To Do:
- In a large pot, cook the pasta according to the package directions and drain; return it to the pot and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a medium-sized saucepan, combine the milk, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, onion powder, salt, and pepper over medium-low heat.
- Mix until the cheese is melted, then add the peas, reduce the heat to low, and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the sauce is warmed through.
- Add the salmon and the sauce to the pasta andcook over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes, until thoroughly combined and warmed through. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German Potato Salad isn't creamy like some of the traditional American potato salads you may be used to, but that doesn't mean it isn't as delicious! Our German Potato Salad has a sweet vinegary base and includes tasty ingredients like bacon, onion and fresh parsley.