Creamy Italian Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This pasta salad is just the thing for a cheery side dish or a light main dish.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked twist pasta
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped, fresh basil or 1 to 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped ripe olives
What To Do:
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until tender; rinse with cold water and drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, garlic, basil, salt, and black pepper. Add pasta, cherry tomatoes, green pepper, and olives; toss to coat well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Serve chilled.
Feel free to add other colorful veggies, like cut-up carrots or red onion or whatever you have on hand.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Red Velvet Cake is one of our favorite desserts, especially during the holidays, so we thought, why not turn this dessert into a festive breakfast item, too? With our recipe for Red Velvet Pancakes, you can celebrate all things red and decadent any time of the year!