Florentine Lasagna Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
You'll love this twist on the standard lasagna dish. And since this recipe makes individual proportions, the leftovers would make a great lunch the next day!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (16-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1 (28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce with meat
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What To Do:
Stir together first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl. Spread mixture evenly over lasagna noodles; roll up, and place seam sides down in a lightly greased 8- x 12-inch baking dish.
Pour sauce over lasagna rolls, and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Microwave, uncovered, at HIGH 8 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
This recipe makes 8 lasagna rolls with a meaty sauce. For heartier appetites, plan on 4 servings. If you're serving extra sides, it will probably be good for 8 servings.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.