We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Grace your holiday (or any) dinner table with a side dish that's a little different and a little lighter, too. Best of all, even though our Mushroom Charlotte is elegant, it's oh-so-easy to make!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound orzo pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (4-ounce) can sliced mushrooms or mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 2 envelopes (2-ounce box) onion soup mix
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Place drained, cooked pasta in a large bowl; stir in melted butter. Add mushrooms and onion soup mix; mix well.
- Place in a 10-inch Bundt or tube pan and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through. Carefully invert onto a serving platter. Serve immediately.
- Fill the center with a bunch of curly parsley to add nice color to your table.
- This reheats well, so don't worry if you have leftovers!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Okay, so you won't find any lettuce in this BLT Macaroni Salad, but we have put in extra-green and flavorful baby spinach. We think it gives this macaroni salad recipe a tasty new twist! Serve it to your gang and see how much they'll love it!