We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Grace your holiday (or any) dinner table with a side dish that's a little different and a little lighter, too. Best of all, even though our Mushroom Charlotte is elegant, it's oh-so-easy to make!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound orzo pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (4-ounce) can sliced mushrooms or mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 2 envelopes (2-ounce box) onion soup mix
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Place drained, cooked pasta in a large bowl; stir in melted butter. Add mushrooms and onion soup mix; mix well.
- Place in a 10-inch Bundt or tube pan and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through. Carefully invert onto a serving platter. Serve immediately.
- Fill the center with a bunch of curly parsley to add nice color to your table.
- This reheats well, so don't worry if you have leftovers!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We gave a family-favorite a tasty and modern makeover by adding a crispy, potato tot topping that's so good everyone will want to dig in right away! They'll be surprised to find such a tasty, gooey, cheesy, and meaty filling in this amazing Potato Tot Enchilada Casserole.