Pasta with Mushrooms
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Yes, you can throw together an easy restaurant-fancy pasta dish in no time. Our recipe for Pasta with Mushrooms pairs stuffed tortellini pasta with a creamy sauce and button mushrooms.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (9-ounce) package fresh cheese-filled tortellini
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter, divided
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 Portobello mushroom caps (about 6 ounces), sliced
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil, divided (see Tip)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt 3 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add garlic, and saute 1 minute. Add mushrooms and saute 4 to 6 minutes, or until tender, stirring frequently.
- Add remaining 3 tablespoons butter, the Parmesan cheese, 1 tablespoon basil, and the pepper to skillet; mix well.
- Serve tortellini topped with sauteed mushrooms and sprinkled with remaining 1 tablespoon basil.
- Time-Saving Tip: Let kitchen scissors save you work and time. Simply snip the fresh basil for this recipe (and other herbs for other recipes) with kitchen shears instead of chopping them.
- For more tasty mushroom ideas, check out our collection of 28 Mouthwatering Mushroom Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a pasta dish that doesn't need a beacon to attract attention. Our Lighthouse Tortellini Salad is fresh, easy, and perfect for warm weather picnics by the sea (or lake!). We just love how all the ingredients come together to make it taste so creamy and flavorful.