Pasta with Mushrooms
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 5 Min
What You'll Need:
1 (9-ounce) package fresh cheese-filled tortellini
6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter, divided
4 garlic cloves, minced
3 Portobello mushroom caps (about 6 ounces), sliced
cup shredded Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil, divided (see Tip)
teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt 3 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add garlic, and saute 1 minute. Add mushrooms and saute 4 to 6 minutes, or until tender, stirring frequently.
- Add remaining 3 tablespoons butter, the Parmesan cheese, 1 tablespoon basil, and the pepper to skillet; mix well.
- Serve tortellini topped with sauteed mushrooms and sprinkled with remaining 1 tablespoon basil.
- Time-Saving Tip: Let kitchen scissors save you work and time. Simply snip the fresh basil for this recipe (and other herbs for other recipes) with kitchen shears instead of chopping them.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
10 14 13