Pepperoni Spaghetti Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 45 Min
This doubly delicious all-in-one Italian-style main dish meal is sure to have everyone running to the table. Pepperoni Spaghetti Pie looks as good as it tastes, and like its name...it's easy-as-pie!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound cooked spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or melted butter
- 2 large eggs, well beaten
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced pepperoni, about 20 slices
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, toss spaghetti with olive oil. In a small bowl, combine eggs and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Stir into spaghetti then pour into prepared pie plate, and form into a "crust." Spread ricotta evenly over crust, but not quite to edge.Top with spaghetti sauce and pepperoni slices.
Bake uncovered 25 minutes, then top with mozzarella; bake 5 more minutes, or until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Cool 10 minutes before slicing into wedges.
When you're making spaghetti for your family, plan ahead and make an extra 1/2 pound for this recipe.
This is a great make-ahead dish: Just assemble and freeze it without cooking. Thaw then bake just before serving.
- For a complete meal, why not serve this with our colorful Confetti Zucchini Salad!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for an even easier way to enjoy stuffed peppers, look no further than this Stuffed Peppers Casserole. It's got everything you love about stuffed peppers, but in the form of a hearty casserole! That means no hassle whatsoever - just lots of yummy eating!