Sausage, Vegetables, and Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This all-in-one dinner recipe is so jam-packed with flavor that you'll be braggin' about this dish to all of your friends. Our Sausage, Vegetables, and Pasta dish has all of the ingredients you need to make for a memorable dinner. The best part is that it only takes about 20 minutes to cook up, so you're not waiting around all evening to get dinner on the table.
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons butter or oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped bell peppers
- 1/2 pound fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups fresh mixed vegetables (whatever you have)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 pound sausage, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound pasta, cooked according to package directions
What To Do:
- In a skillet, over medium-high heat, saute garlic in the butter or oil, then add the onions, peppers, mushrooms, vegetables, and seasonings.
- Add the sausage, continue to stir until sausage is warmed thoroughly. Stir in half of the Parmesan cheese.
- Remove from heat, serve over pasta with remaining cheese on top.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.