Sausage, Vegetables, and Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
This all-in-one dinner recipe is so jam-packed with flavor that you'll be braggin' about this dish to all of your friends. Our Sausage, Vegetables, and Pasta dish has all of the ingredients you need to make for a memorable dinner. The best part is that it only takes about 20 minutes to cook up, so you're not waiting around all evening to get dinner on the table.
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons butter or oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped bell peppers
- 1/2 pound fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups fresh mixed vegetables (whatever you have)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 pound sausage, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound pasta, cooked according to package directions
What To Do:
- In a skillet, over medium-high heat, saute garlic in the butter or oil, then add the onions, peppers, mushrooms, vegetables, and seasonings.
- Add the sausage, continue to stir until sausage is warmed thoroughly. Stir in half of the Parmesan cheese.
- Remove from heat, serve over pasta with remaining cheese on top.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
With our recipe for 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun you can enjoy a cinnamon bun for breakfast, dessert, or anytime you want! All you need is a microwave, some easy ingredients from your pantry, and your favorite mug. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying a cinnamon bun that's all your own.