We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No need to dirty up a bunch of dishes for this lasagna, because it all cooks right in the skillet- even the lasagna noodles! Now that's what we call convenient!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning, divided
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 4 uncooked lasagna noodles, broken into large pieces
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes with onions, undrained
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 5 teaspoons store-bought pesto
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) mozzarella-Parmesan cheese blend
What To Do:
- Combine beef and salt. Cook beef in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink. Stir in vinegar and 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning. Dollop ricotta cheese by rounded tablespoons over beef. Top with broken noodles, making 1 flat layer (noodles will overlap a little bit).
- Pour tomatoes and bell peppers over noodles, making sure that noodles are completely covered. Add water, and sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning. Dollop pesto by 1/2 teaspoons over top. Bring mixture to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until noodles are fully cooked.
- Uncover and sprinkle with cheese blend. Cover and let stand 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Cut into wedges, and serve with a slotted spatula.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our collection of 19 Easy Lasagna Recipes.
- Want even more "Quick & Easy" dinner recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Fuss-Free Meals: 35 Simple Skillet Recipes and One-Pot Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a lover of crispy-crunchy snacks, then you're really going to enjoy this recipe for Crispy Green Bean Fries. Lightly-breaded green beans are baked until they're perfectly crispy, so you can enjoy healthier and yummier snacking.