- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
Our ziti-in-a-skillet cooks up twice as fast as the traditional oven-baked version, plus it's creamier and cheesier!
What You'll Need:
- 8 ounces uncooked ziti
- 1 pound ground round
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped onions, thawed and drained well
teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (26-ounce) jar tomato and basil pasta sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) packaged shredded Italian six-cheese blend
What To Do:
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- While pasta cooks, cook beef, onions, salt, and pepper in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in pasta sauce; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Add pasta, stirring to coat.
- Combine sour cream and Parmesan cheese. Stir into pasta mixture. Sprinkle Italian cheese blend over pasta mixture. Cover, reduce heat to medium, and cook 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Want even more "Quick & Easy" dinner recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Fuss-Free Meals: 35 Simple Skillet Recipes and One-Pot Recipes!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
02 14 14