Secret Fettuccine Alfredo
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 main-course or 4 appetizer servings
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Do you think Fettuccine Alfredo is too fancy and difficult to make yourself? Well, our recipe for Secret Fettuccine Alfredo is really easy and fast. Now you can enjoy this restaurant favorite at home in no time.
What You'll Need:
- 8 ounces fettuccine, linguine, or medium egg noodles
- 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup) butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta just until tender; drain.
- In a heated serving dish, combine all remaining ingredients. Add hot drained pasta and carefully toss to coat well.
If desired, sprinkle pasta with freshly ground pepper and additional Parmesan cheese just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your lunch box or afternoon snack could use a little change-of-pace, then you're going to go crazy for these...Crazy Corn Dog Muffins! What's crazy about them? Well, aside from being "crazy good" they're also super easy to make and very portable!