We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The creamy texture and smoky flavor of Italian-style carbonara sauce is what makes our easy recipe for Tortellini Carbonara taste like it came from a restaurant, but only we know what a cinch it was to prepare.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
What To Do:
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium-high heat until crisp; remove to a paper towel-lined plate then crumble, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet.
- Add garlic to skillet, and saute 15 to 30 seconds.
- Add tortellini, bacon, and remaining ingredients to skillet, and stir gently until evenly coated. Cook over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pot roast recipe was shared with us by a grandma who loves ballroom dancing! Whenever she made this comforting meal for dinner, the whole family would rush to the table. Plus, Grandma Lois' Pot Roast is made in one pot, so you know it's going to be easy. That leaves a lot more time for dancing!