We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The creamy texture and smoky flavor of Italian-style carbonara sauce is what makes our easy recipe for Tortellini Carbonara taste like it came from a restaurant, but only we know what a cinch it was to prepare.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
What To Do:
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium-high heat until crisp; remove to a paper towel-lined plate then crumble, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet.
- Add garlic to skillet, and saute 15 to 30 seconds.
- Add tortellini, bacon, and remaining ingredients to skillet, and stir gently until evenly coated. Cook over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!