Black Bottom Pecan Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mmm! Chocolate and pecans baked into a yummy pie! Our Black Bottom Pecan Pie recipe will be the hit of your holiday dessert table or any party where you serve it.
What You'll Need:
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate graham cracker pie crust
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, corn syrup, melted chocolate and butter, the vanilla, sugar, and salt; mix well. Stir in pecans and coconut; mix well then pour into pie crust.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until firm in center. Allow to cool completely before serving.
Top each serving with a scoop of ice cream and watch it disappear!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are you looking for the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite pot roast or German sausages? Try our Old-Fashioned German Stuffing! This hot and hearty stuffing is loaded with fresh sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, and rye bread, so you know it's got an authentic taste!