Coconut Pie Crust
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Adding coconut to your pie crust adds a whole new layer of sweet, fruity taste. Make Coconut Pie Crust and fill it with your favorite fruit!
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 325 degree F.
- In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter in the microwave. Add the coconut and mix until thoroughly combined. Press evenly over the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake the crust for 20 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool then fill with your favorite pie filling.
Yields 1 crust.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!