No Roll Crumb Pie Crust
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 (10-inch) deep-dish pie crust
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Why get a store-bought pie crust when you can easily make one in your very own kitchen? Not only is it super simple to make, but this homemade pie crust recipe will give you a product that will only enhance your delicious pie. Using only four ingredients that you already have in your pantry, you have no excuse not to give this homemade crust a try. So get ready to roll up those sleeves and prepare a pie your friends and family will never forget!
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, cut into small chunks
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, and salt. Cut in the butter with a pastry cutter or 2 knives, until crumbly.
- Place half of the mixture into a 10-inch deep dish pie plate that has been coated with baking spray. Press firmly with your fingers, shaping the mixture over the bottom and sides to form a crust. Fill the crust with your desired pie filling.
- Sprinkle the remaining crumbs over the pie filling and bake according to the filling instructions, or until the crumbs are golden and the filling is bubbly.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This dessert is sure to create a lot of "buzz" with your gang! Our German Bee Sting cake is based on the traditional German "Bienenstich," which is basically a honey-glazed cake with a layer of creamy vanilla custard. One bite and you'll understand what makes this cake so buzz-worthy.