Raisin Cheesecake Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What a perfect combo! This pie has that special holiday taste and look, but you can enjoy it any time. Just a hint: For a really fresh taste I like to spread on the topping just before serving.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, beat together the sour cream, granulated sugar, eggs, flour, spices, and salt. Stir in the raisins and pour mixture into pie shell.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- To make topping, cream the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Fold in the whipped cream. Spread evenly over top of pie. Serve immediately or chill before serving.
It's fine to use a store-bought pie shell.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Often the best things in life, or on our kitchen table, are the simplest ones, and this Buttery Cabbage recipe falls into that category. Crisp bacon, nutritious cabbage, and a few other ingredients make this simple cabbage recipe a spectacular one, time and time again.