We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you're ready for a change from plain old pizza, make this "wow" Pizza Casserole. It's got all the tastes you love about pizza in a whole new form.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano
- 1 (10-ounce) container refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a medium skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat, stirring and crumbling the beef until no pink remains; drain.
Add tomatoes to beef; cook until heated through.
Meanwhile, unroll pizza crust; press over bottom and halfway up sides of prepared baking dish. Sprinkle 1 cup mozzarella cheese over crust then top with meat mixture.
- Bake uncovered 12 minutes. Top with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake 5 minutes, or until crust is golden and cheese is melted. Cut into squares and serve.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our free eBook, Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef!
This recipe reminds us of the square pizza slices you find served at cafeterias. For more cafeteria-inspired recipes, check out our collection by clicking here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for an even easier way to enjoy stuffed peppers, look no further than this Stuffed Peppers Casserole. It's got everything you love about stuffed peppers, but in the form of a hearty casserole! That means no hassle whatsoever - just lots of yummy eating!