Cherry Cola Country Pork Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sink your teeth into our outrageously awesome Cherry Cola Country Pork Ribs and make sure to keep a bunch of napkins on hand. These saucy ribs will have you licking your smiling lips every time!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 pounds country-style pork ribs
- 1 (12 ounce) can carbonated cherry cola or cola beverage
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) jar Maraschino cherries in their own juice
What To Do:
In a soup pot, heat oil over medium-high heat and brown ribs on all sides 8 to 10 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and drain off excess liquid.
In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
Pour cola mixture over ribs and cook 1-1/2 hours or until ribs are cooked through and tender, turning occasionally.
We like to use country-style ribs 'cause they're meatier, but spareribs will taste good, too.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Save the scrambling for the eggs 'cause this easy breakfast recipe comes together in just about a minute! Our scrumptious Breakfast Bowl Scramble is a super simple microwave recipe that's packed with protein, to help keep you sharp all morning long!
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Good Luck Pork and Cabbage
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Cheesy Baked Pork Chops
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy
- 15-Minute Glazed Pork Chops