Mouth-Watering Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Because we want to be sure our pork chops are completely cooked, we often cook them to the point of being tough and dry. We've updated a European recipe that keeps them moist and saucy. Here's the yummy result.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (6- to 8-ounce) thick-cut pork chops
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 medium-sized tomato, chopped (see Note)
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon seasoning and browning sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup white wine or water
What To Do:
- Place flour, salt, and pepper in a shallow dish; mix well then coat pork chops with flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat; add chops and brown on both sides until golden, about 4 minutes per side. Remove chops from pan; set aside.
- Reduce heat to low and add remaining ingredients to liquid in skillet; stir well. Add chops to skillet, cover, and simmer 25 minutes, or until no pink remains in center of chops.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your lunch box or afternoon snack could use a little change-of-pace, then you're going to go crazy for these...Crazy Corn Dog Muffins! What's crazy about them? Well, aside from being "crazy good" they're also super easy to make and very portable!
- Barbecued Baby Back Ribs
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Good Luck Pork and Cabbage
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy
- Cheesy Baked Pork Chops