Mouth-Watering Pork Chops
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
- READY IN
- 40 Min
Because we want to be sure our pork chops are completely cooked, we often cook them to the point of being tough and dry. We've updated a European recipe that keeps them moist and saucy. Here's the yummy result.
What You'll Need:
cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (6- to 8-ounce) thick-cut pork chops
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 medium-sized tomato, chopped (see Note)
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon seasoning and browning sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
cup white wine or water
What To Do:
- Place flour, salt, and pepper in a shallow dish; mix well then coat pork chops with flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat; add chops and brown on both sides until golden, about 4 minutes per side. Remove chops from pan; set aside.
- Reduce heat to low and add remaining ingredients to liquid in skillet; stir well. Add chops to skillet, cover, and simmer 25 minutes, or until no pink remains in center of chops.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES