Mouth-Watering Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We hope you have some napkins ready 'cause these pork chops are going to leave your mouth watering with every bite. Cooked till they're tender and covered in a rich, hearty mushroom sauce, these Mouth-Watering Pork Chops are a favorite dish!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon seasoning and browning sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
What To Do:
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, and pepper; mix well, then coat pork chops evenly on both sides.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat butter; add chops and brown on both sides until golden, about 4 minutes per side. Remove chops to a platter; set aside.
- Add remaining ingredients to skillet and cook 5 minutes. Return chops to skillet, reduce heat to low, and simmer 8 to 10 minutes, or until no pink remains in center of chops.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Create a little Christmas magic of your own with our easy recipe for Christmas Magic Squares. This holiday-festive cookie bar recipe is great for snackin' on all holiday season long, like when you're at a cookie exchange with friends or when you're trimming the tree!