Sauerkraut Beer Brats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 3 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 3 Hr 10 Min
Four easy ingredients are the key to this hearty German-style recipe for Sauerkraut Beer Brats. When the weather permits, grill 'em outdoors, otherwise enjoy these tasty brats cooked on the stovetop or in the broiler.
What You'll Need:
- 6 uncooked bratwurst
- 1 (14-ounce) can sauerkraut
- 1 (12-ounce) can beer
- 6 hot dog buns, warmed
What To Do:
- Puncture each bratwurst with a fork.
- Drain sauerkraut, placing liquid in a large resealable plastic storage bag; add beer to bag. Add brats to bag, and seal.
- Cover and store drained sauerkraut in refrigerator while brats marinate in refrigerator for 3 to 6 hours.
- Grill, broil, or fry brats for 10 to 15 minutes, or until no pink remains in the center. Serve with drained sauerkraut on warmed hot dog buns.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who says pie has to be served on a plate? Try this whimsical way and get ready for all sorts of praise! Our Key Lime Pie in a Jar is citrusy, creamy, and downright delicious You might want to make a bunch of 'em 'cause they're super portable, practical, and perfect for setting out at parties.