Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for the sweet and sour sauce they serve in Chinese restaurants, no need to buy bottled when our freshly made version tastes a million times better. We bet you'll agree our Sweet and Sour Pork Chops are amazing!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained, with liquid reserved
- 1 1/4 cups ketchup
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 3 carrots, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 to 6 pork loin chops, 1 inch thick
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large saucepan, combine reserved pineapple juice, ketchup, brown sugar, and vinegar; cook 5 minutes, until hot. Add pineapple chunks, carrots, and green pepper; remove from heat.
In a large skillet, heat oil; add chops and brown.
In a shallow baking dish, arrange chops; spread pineapple-vegetable mixture over top. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 25-35 minutes, until chops are done and vegetables are crisp-tender.
Serve over rice.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've ever been to a Southern buffet or a church dinner, then you've probably already experienced the deliciousness of fluff. Fruity, fluffy, creamy, and just a bit crunchy, our Potluck Pistachio Fluff is one dish that doesn't stick around for long. That's 'cause folks will gobble it up so fast, you'll think it disappeared!
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Cheesy Baked Pork Chops
- 15-Minute Glazed Pork Chops
- Country Pork Chops
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy
- All-In-One Pork Chop Dinner
- Balsamic Pork Chops