Six-Minute Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 Min
- COOK TIME
- 6 Min
- READY IN
- 9 Min
Tell the family that dinner will be ready in less than 10 minutes, and really mean it! We use wafer-thin pork chops to make our Six-Minute Pork Chops, and boy do they taste great!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper or black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds wafer-thin boneless pork chops
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
What To Do:
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow dish, and dredge pork chops in mixture.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork chops, and fry, in 3 batches, 1 minute on each side or until browned. Drain on paper towels.
Looking for even more easy pork chop recipes? Then, be sure to check out our collection, here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.