Six-Minute Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 Min
- COOK TIME
- 6 Min
- READY IN
- 9 Min
Tell the family that dinner will be ready in less than 10 minutes, and really mean it! We use wafer-thin pork chops to make our Six-Minute Pork Chops, and boy do they taste great!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper or black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds wafer-thin boneless pork chops
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
What To Do:
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow dish, and dredge pork chops in mixture.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork chops, and fry, in 3 batches, 1 minute on each side or until browned. Drain on paper towels.
Looking for even more easy pork chop recipes? Then, be sure to check out our collection, here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Barbecued Baby Back Ribs
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Cheesy Baked Pork Chops
- Country Pork Chops
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy