Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Drop Kick Idaho Potato Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a great crowd-pleasing game-watching recipe? Well then these spuds are for you! Our Drop Kick Idaho Potato Dip fits any of your favorite dippers from crackers to veggies and more!
What You'll Need:
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2/3 cup Idaho potato flakes
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pit removed
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup fresh salsa
What To Do:
- Place all ingredients except salsa in a blender; puree until smooth.
- When ready to serve, place dip in a serving bowl and top with salsa.
This is great topped with store bought fresh salsa, but if you want to try a quick homemade salsa, combine 1/2 cup diced fresh tomatoes, 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro, 1 jalapeno (seeded and finely chopped), and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Serve with baked pita chips or assorted veggies, such as red bell pepper slices, jicama, squash rounds, cucumber rounds, and carrots.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!