Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Southern Potato Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want some down-home, southern-style chow on your table? Then you have to try our Southern Potato Bake. Dish up hearty portions of this hot and hearty potato casserole and enjoy, y'all!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 8 ounces shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 stick butter, melted, divided
- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen southern-style hash browns
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups corn flakes, coarsely crushed
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream, cheese, onion, and 1/2 stick butter; mix well. Stir in hash browns, salt, and pepper; pour into baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine corn flakes and remaining butter; mix well. Sprinkle over potatoes.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until heated through and golden brown.
Southern-style sides bring so much comfort and flavor to most any meal. Why not also try our Golden Grits Casserole for another tasty option, y'all!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!