Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Herbed Walnut Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Just when we thought we'd tried every way imaginable to serve rice, we found a special way that Midwestern cooks serve it. Herbed Walnut Rice sure satisfies!
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 3 cups cooked rice (cooked in chicken broth)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat; add onion, carrot, walnuts, marjoram, thyme, and rosemary, and cook until vegetables are tender-crisp, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Stir in the rice and parsley; heat thoroughly.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Often the best things in life, or on our kitchen table, are the simplest ones, and this Buttery Cabbage recipe falls into that category. Crisp bacon, nutritious cabbage, and a few other ingredients make this simple cabbage recipe a spectacular one, time and time again.