Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Herbed Walnut Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Just when we thought we'd tried every way imaginable to serve rice, we found a special way that Midwestern cooks serve it. Herbed Walnut Rice sure satisfies!
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 3 cups cooked rice (cooked in chicken broth)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat; add onion, carrot, walnuts, marjoram, thyme, and rosemary, and cook until vegetables are tender-crisp, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Stir in the rice and parsley; heat thoroughly.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German Potato Salad isn't creamy like some of the traditional American potato salads you may be used to, but that doesn't mean it isn't as delicious! Our German Potato Salad has a sweet vinegary base and includes tasty ingredients like bacon, onion and fresh parsley.