Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Old-Fashioned Cornbread Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Plug in your slow cooker and cook up this savory Old-Fashioned Cornbread Dressing for your hungry crowd. It leaves your oven available for more favorites, such as that holiday turkey or pie!
What You'll Need:
- 4 1/2 cups cornbread crumbs
- 1 (14-ounce) package herb stuffing mix
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut up
What To Do:
- Coat a 5-1/2- or 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients except butter. Pour cornbread mixture into prepared slow cooker and dot with butter.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 4 hours, or until cooked through and set.
Want another stuffing option to offer your guests? How about our delicious Holiday Stuffing!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These saucy, barbecue-slathered ribs will have you doing the two-step 'round the dinner table. We used baby back ribs to make our Texas Two-Step Ribs 'cause they're the sweetest and most tender of all the ribs, and who doesn't want to have the sweetest summer ever?