Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 36 Min
This easy recipe for Holiday Stuffing is the perfect mix of store-bought and homemade! Using a stuffing mix along with some of our own fresh ingredients, this secret combo makes the perfect pairing with your holiday bird.
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 1/4 pound mushrooms, chopped
- 1/3 cup (2 ounces) slivered blanched almonds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (8-ounce) package seasoned stuffing cubes
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; add onion, mushrooms, almonds, cranberries, salt, and ginger, and saute 6 to 8 minutes, or until onions and mushrooms are tender. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add stuffing cubes; mix well and place in prepared baking dish. Cover and bake 30 minutes, until center is firm.
- This stuffing reheats well in the microwave.
- Or if you'd like to try a different easy stuffing recipe, check out our recipe for Traditional Herb Stuffing.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
With our recipe for 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun you can enjoy a cinnamon bun for breakfast, dessert, or anytime you want! All you need is a microwave, some easy ingredients from your pantry, and your favorite mug. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying a cinnamon bun that's all your own.