This easy recipe for Holiday Stuffing is the perfect mix of store-bought and homemade! Using a stuffing mix along with some of our own fresh ingredients, this secret combo makes the perfect pairing with your holiday bird.
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
pound mushrooms, chopped
cup (2 ounces) slivered blanched almonds
cup dried cranberries
teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 3/4
cups chicken broth
- 1 (8-ounce) package seasoned stuffing cubes
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; add onion, mushrooms, almonds, cranberries, salt, and ginger, and saute 6 to 8 minutes, or until onions and mushrooms are tender. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add stuffing cubes; mix well and place in prepared baking dish. Cover and bake 30 minutes, until center is firm.
This stuffing reheats well in the microwave.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
11 16 11