Roasted Idaho Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 15 Min
Even if you're not a fan of Brussels sprouts, you should give this side dish a try. You just might surprise yourself!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound Idaho potatoes, washed, peeled, and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, washed, trimmed, and halved, with tough outer leaves removed
cup olive oil, divided
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a large roasting pan with cooking spray.
- In prepared roasting pan, toss potatoes, Brussels sprouts, 1-1/2 tablespoons oil, salt and black pepper to taste.
- Bake about 15 minutes, or until tender and beginning to brown, gently stirring halfway through.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine lemon juice, remaining oil, garlic, mustard,and honey, whisking to combine. Pour vinaigrette over potato and Brussels sprouts mixture, and toss to combine. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
10 30 13