Baked Shrimp Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Want to be the hit of the party circuit? Then you must try our easy Baked Shrimp Dip. Made from bite-sized frozen salad shrimp and lots of convenient items from the market dairy case, this hot-out-of-the-oven creamy spread will disappear in a flash.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 pound frozen salad shrimp, thawed
- 1/2 cup sliced scallion (green onion)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, mozzarella cheese, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and hot sauce; mix until well combined. Stir in shrimp and scallions; mix well.
- Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden on top and heated through.
Serve this baked dip with fresh-cut vegetables and crispy crackers.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a little bit of fall flavor with our recipe for Upside Down Pear Cake. This cake is beautiful enough to serve for any special occasion, and easy enough to make when you've got cravings for fall favorites. It's got an ooey-gooey and crunchy topping that's unbelievably good!