Old Time Hot Dog Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This tasty Coney Island-style favorite that we call our Old Time Hot Dog Sauce will bring back memories of hot dogs on the grill in summer!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (15-1/2-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup water
What To Do:
In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté ground beef and onion 6 to 8 minutes or until beef is browned,stirring often.
- Add remaining ingredients, stirring to combine. Bring mixture to a boil, lower heat, and simmer 7 to 10 minutes, or until heated through and well combined, stirring occasionally.
- All that's missing is a big bowl of our cool and crunchy cole slaw!
- For more fantastic sauce recipes, check out our collection of Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We deconstructed one of your favorite sandwiches to bring you this family-sized Philly Cheese Steak Bake. It's got everything you love about a cheese steak in the form of a hot and hearty casserole, including the cheesy sauce and deli-style roast beef.
- Blue Ribbon Strawberry Preserves
- Fresh Pesto Sauce Recipe: How to Make Pesto Sauce
- Garlic Butter
- Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More
- Patient Dill Sauce
- Easy Avocado Spread
- Pushcart Onion Sauce
- 21 Homemade Salsa Recipes
- 17 Recipes for Homemade Butters and Spreads
- Mama Mia Butter