Lemon Herb Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add a lighter touch to your salads when you add a bit of your own homemade dressing, like with this easy recipe for Lemon Herb Dressing. This simple dressing recipe will make great use of everything you have growing in your herb garden; it gives this recipe a refreshing touch that's way better than anything you might find at your local supermarket. Drizzle it over a light salad with your lunch or dinner, and you'll be energized for the rest of the day.
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint or 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
What To Do:
- Whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl until well blended; cover and chill.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Homemade soup that's this hearty is simply irresistible! Between the rich tomato broth and the cheese-filled pasta it's hard not to fall in love with Mama Mia's Tortellini Soup. So, grab your favorite bowl and your soup spoon, 'cause this soup recipe is sure to please!