Lemon Herb Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add a lighter touch to your salads when you add a bit of your own homemade dressing, like with this easy recipe for Lemon Herb Dressing. This simple dressing recipe will make great use of everything you have growing in your herb garden; it gives this recipe a refreshing touch that's way better than anything you might find at your local supermarket. Drizzle it over a light salad with your lunch or dinner, and you'll be energized for the rest of the day.
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint or 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
What To Do:
- Whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl until well blended; cover and chill.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe will take your taste buds down South, to where good old-fashioned tastes are still king. Our Homemade Biscuits and Gravy are full of so much down-home goodness, you'll want to eat 'em at breakfast AND dinner, which is perfectly right by us!