Lemon Herb Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add a lighter touch to your salads when you add a bit of your own homemade dressing, like with this easy recipe for Lemon Herb Dressing. This simple dressing recipe will make great use of everything you have growing in your herb garden; it gives this recipe a refreshing touch that's way better than anything you might find at your local supermarket. Drizzle it over a light salad with your lunch or dinner, and you'll be energized for the rest of the day.
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint or 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
What To Do:
- Whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl until well blended; cover and chill.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxon's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!