Creamy Pepper Dressing
Creamy Pepper Dressing strikes just the right balance between tang and creaminess. This smooth dressing is great on salad, and can be a base for other dressings, too.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely minced onion
teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients until well combined. Serve immediately or for best results, chill at least 2 hours before serving.
If you'd like to use Creamy Pepper Dressing as a base for other dressings, try these variations:
- Fresh Herb Dressing: Add 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley or dill
- Sun-dried Tomato Dressing: Add 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- Garlic Pepper Dressing: Add 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
Our Honey Mustard Dressing and our Rich Vinaigrette Dressing are also fabulous! We highly recommend you give them a try!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
08 06 14