Ham 'n' Cheese Strombolis
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
What a super way to use up leftover ham! These easy pizzeria-style Ham 'n' Cheese Strombolis always deliver tasty raves; and you might just find yourself buying ham on purpose to make these.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated pizza dough
- 6 ounces diced ham (about 1-1/4 cups) (see Note)
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Cooking spray
- Warmed marinara sauce
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Unroll pizza dough on baking sheet and cut into 4 rectangles.
Sprinkle rectangles evenly with ham, spinach, cheese, and Italian seasoning. Roll up dough jellyroll fashion starting at short side of each rectangle. Pinch seams to seal, but do not seal ends of rolls. Arrange rolls 4 inches apart on baking sheet; coat tops with cooking spray.
Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden. Serve with marinara sauce.
This is a great way to use up any of that leftover baked ham. But no worries if there are no leftovers. Diced ham is readily available pre-packaged in the supermarket meat department.
- Here in the Test Kitchen, we just love our Italian-style sandwiches! Why not also try our our Italian Beef Sandwich for a tasty and simple meal!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The next time you make a sandwich, a hamburger, or any other meal that involves slices of bread, try it on Cloud Bread. Cloud Bread is a totally gluten-free, low-carb, low-calorie, and low-fat bread alternative. It's a healthier choice that looks like a fluffy cloud and tastes so good!
- Old-Fashioned Patty Melts
- Layered Italian Crescent Ring
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Portobello "Steak" Sandwich
- Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches
- Bubblin' Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
- Easy Mexican Recipes: Top 10 Quesadillas
- Pimiento Cheese Sandwiches
- State Fair Sausage, Peppers, and Onions
- Baked Ham & Swiss Sliders