Shrimp Salad Wraps
This mouthwatering sandwich wrap stuffed with a fresh-tasting shrimp salad filling will make mealtime exciting. Salad shrimp may be tiny in size, but made this way, the lunch or dinner favorite is big on flavor!
What You'll Need:
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed and chopped
- 3 ribs celery, chopped
red onion, chopped
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen salad shrimp, thawed
cup ranch dressing
- 6 (10-inch) flour tortillas
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the tortillas; mix well.
- Place equal amounts of salad mixture in the center of each tortilla. Fold the bottom of each tortilla up over the salad mixture then fold both sides over envelope-style; roll up to seal. Place tortillas seam side down, cut each in half, and serve.
From the Mr. Food Fort Lauderdale Series "Catch the Wave of Tropical Tastes"
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
07 29 11