We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Like a mariachi singer, this is sure to bring a song to your meal.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined, with tails left on
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
What To Do:
- Rinse and drain shrimp well.
- In a large skillet, heat remaining ingredients over medium-high heat.
- When butter is melted, add shrimp and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until shrimp turns pink, stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately.
If you want to make it extra spicy, use additional crushed red pepper.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Homemade soup that's this hearty is simply irresistible! Between the rich tomato broth and the cheese-filled pasta it's hard not to fall in love with Mama Mia's Tortellini Soup. So, grab your favorite bowl and your soup spoon, 'cause this soup recipe is sure to please!