We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Like a mariachi singer, this is sure to bring a song to your meal.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined, with tails left on
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
What To Do:
- Rinse and drain shrimp well.
- In a large skillet, heat remaining ingredients over medium-high heat.
- When butter is melted, add shrimp and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until shrimp turns pink, stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately.
If you want to make it extra spicy, use additional crushed red pepper.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Is there a "secret ingredient" in your favorite meatloaf recipe? There is in ours! Our Secret Ingredient Meatloaf calls for one shortcut ingredient that doesn't just make life easier, but it makes the meatloaf so moist and flavorful, too! Aren't you glad we've let you in on our little secret?