Five Minute Shrimp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Yes, dinner can be on the table in five minutes with our fast, easy recipe for Five Minute Shrimp. Just a few ingredients and a skillet are all it takes to turn out a restaurant-quality meal that tastes amazing.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined, with tails on
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning (we like Old Bay)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons peeled fresh grated ginger (see Note)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add shrimp, Old Bay seasoning, pepper, and ginger. Cook 2 to 4 minutes, or until shrimp are just pink.
- Stir in lemon juice, butter, and parsley; mix well. Serve immediately.
- Don't have any fresh ginger on hand? No problem! You can substitute with a 1/2 teaspoon of dried, ground ginger.
- Serve over yellow rice for a tasty meal with eye appeal!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who would've thought that with just 4 ingredients you can make the tastiest shredded pork ever, and right in your slow cooker, too! Our Down-Home Shredded Pork gets it's special flavor from a combination of BBQ sauce and root beer, and when ya slow cook it for hours (like we do) you can bet those flavors are really going to come through.