Sizzling Shrimp Stir Fry
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 10 Min
If you like ordering stir fry off the takeout menu, then you're going to love our easy homemade version of Sizzling Shrimp Stir Fry. It's such a cinch to throw together this terrific restaurant-style dish at home; you'll never want to order out again!
What You'll Need:
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 clove garlic, minced
red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
pound snow peas, trimmed
pound sliced fresh mushrooms
1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 tablespoon soy sauce
teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon sesame seeds
What To Do:
- In a large wok or skillet over high heat, heat oil. Add garlic and saute until tender.
- Add red pepper, snow peas, and mushrooms, and stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes, or until shrimp are pink and vegetables are crisp-tender. Serve immediately.
- Make it a complete meal by serving over warm cooked rice or fresh spinach for a low-carb option.
- Wanna keep it authentic? Start out with steaming bowls of our Best Noodle Soup Ever!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
09 26 14