We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Easy Burritos may be a traditional Mexican dish, but they definitely do not have just a traditional taste - they're even yummier!
What You'll Need:
- 1 large onion, sliced into rings
- 1 (3- to 4-pound) sirloin beef roast
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (1-1/4-ounce) package taco seasoning mix, divided
- 16 (16-inch) flour tortillas
- 4 cups (16-ounces) shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
What To Do:
Place onion rings in a 5-quart slow cooker; add roast and ½ cup water. Sprinkle 1 package taco seasoning mix over top of roast.
Cover and cook on HIGH setting 5 hours. Remove roast, and shred with 2 forks; return to slow cooker, and stir in remaining package of taco seasoning mix. Cover and cook on HIGH setting 30 more minutes or until boiling.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions. Using a slotted spoon, spoon beef mixture evenly down center of each tortilla; top with desired toppings such as diced tomatoes, diced onions, sliced jalapeno peppers, sour cream, or black beans, and then cheese. Roll up, and serve with salsa.
If the gang’s not quite ready when the meat’s done, turn your slow cooker to the WARM or LOW setting—this will hold for quite a while.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for Ultimate Fudgy Brownies is going to make you forget about any other recipe for brownies you've ever tasted...they're that good. You may just want to pour yourself another glass of milk, 'cause these homemade brownies are full of decadent, chocolatey flavor.