Farm-Style Pork Chops
- COOK TIME
- 6 Hr
- READY IN
- 6 Hr
You'll never believe these savory Farm-Style Pork Chops can be filed under slow cooker pork recipes. But they can, which makes them the perfect solution to a homestyle dinner with your family. They'll think you cooked all day, so take the credit and say you did!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (3-pound) boneless pork loin, trimmed
cup soy sauce
cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
What To Do:
- Cut pork into 1-1/4-inch-thick slices. Stir together soy sauce and next 3 ingredients; brush sauce over both sides of pork. Place pork in a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker, and pour remaining sauce over pork.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting 1 hour. Reduce to LOW setting, and cook 5 hours. Remove chops from slow cooker; keep warm.
- Skim fat from sauce, and pour sauce into a small saucepan. Place saucepan over medium-high heat; whisk in flour. Bring to a boil; cook over medium-high heat for 4 minutes or until thickened. Serve over pork chops.
Want even more tasty pork recipes? Then check out our free eCookbook, Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES