Farm-Style Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll never believe these savory Farm-Style Pork Chops can be filed under slow cooker pork recipes. But they can, which makes them the perfect solution to a homestyle dinner with your family. They'll think you cooked all day, so take the credit and say you did!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (3-pound) boneless pork loin, trimmed
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
What To Do:
- Cut pork into 1-1/4-inch-thick slices. Stir together soy sauce and next 3 ingredients; brush sauce over both sides of pork. Place pork in a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker, and pour remaining sauce over pork.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting 1 hour. Reduce to LOW setting, and cook 5 hours. Remove chops from slow cooker; keep warm.
- Skim fat from sauce, and pour sauce into a small saucepan. Place saucepan over medium-high heat; whisk in flour. Bring to a boil; cook over medium-high heat for 4 minutes or until thickened. Serve over pork chops.
Want even more tasty pork recipes? Then check out our free eCookbook, Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can enjoy a cookie version of your favorite campfire treat with our recipe for Peanut Butter S'more Bars! These bars feature a chunky peanut butter crust that's layered with marshmallow creme, chocolate chips, and roasted peanuts. Go on, make these and be the star of the next potluck!