Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Your gang's gonna love this slow-cooker Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole because it tastes so good. You'll love it because you don't have to precook the pasta. It's a win-win for everyone!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated cooked chicken chunks
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken and mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 (8-ounce) packages shredded Italian three-cheese blend
- 16 ounces rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
What To Do:
- Drain spinach well, pressing between paper towels to remove excess moisture. Stir together spinach, chicken, and next 7 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in 1 package of cheese blend.
- Arrange 1/3 of the uncooked pasta in a lightly greased 5-quart slow cooker. Spoon 1/3 of the chicken mixture over pasta, and sprinkle with 1/3 cup cheese blend. Repeat layers two more times. Sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese and walnuts.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 3-1/2 to 4 hours, or until noodles are done. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Don't forget about dessert! Try a slice of our Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake: An Easy Cherry Cheesecake Recipe.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.