Short and Sweet Baked Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Satisfy the gang at your next gathering with the savory goodness of these Short and Sweet Baked Beans. They feed lots of folks, can be served straight from the cooker, and stay warm as long as needed -- making this dish the perfect potluck pleaser.
What You'll Need:
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 cup frozen chopped onion
- 4 (15-ounce) cans pork and beans in tomato sauce, drained
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
What To Do:
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until done; drain, reserving 1 teaspoon drippings. Crumble bacon.
- Place bacon, reserved drippings, onion and remaining ingredients in a 3- to 4-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 4 hours.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Slow Cooker Pizza Dip
- Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast
- Slow Cooked Chicken and Rice
- Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili
- Hungarian Goulash
- Slow Cooked Meat Loaf and Potatoes
- Slow Cookin' Magic: 28 Scrumptious Slow Cooker Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Farm-Style Pork Chops
- Creamy Chicken and Rice
- Hillbilly Baked Beans